1、适当用被动替换主动，这样能更客观的反映事实, 句子开头不要总是用we / I (比如写结尾时不用we should pay attention to而用Attention should be paid to. )
如however / therefore / for example / I believe 做插入语放在中间，一般放在动词，助动词后，两边分别加上逗号。
比如说：Other individuals, however, take the attitude that …
1. individuals,characters, folks 替换 (people ,persons)
2. positive, favorable, rosy (美好的), promising (有希望的), perfect, pleasurable, excellent, outstanding, superior 替换 good
3. dreadful, unfavorable, poor, adverse, ill (有害的) 替换bad
如果bad做表语，可以有be less impressive替换
eg. An army of college students indulge themselves in playing games, enjoying romance with girls/boys or killing time passively in their dorms. When it approaches to graduation ,as a result, they find their academic records are less impressive.
4. (an army of, an ocean of, a sea of, a multitude of, a host of, many, if not most) 替换 many.
注：用many, if not most一定要小心，many后一定要有词。
Eg. Many individuals, if not most, harbor the idea that….同理 用most, if not all ,替换 most.
5. a slice of, quiet a few , several 替换 some
6. harbor the idea that, take the attitude that,
hold the view that, it is widely shared that,
it is universally acknowledged that) 替 think (因为是书面语，所以要加that)
7. affair, business, matter 替换 thing
8. shared 代 common
9. reap huge fruits 替换 get many benefits
10. for my part, from my own perspective 替换 in my opinion
11. Increasing(ly), growing 替换 more and more (注意没有growingly这种形式。所以当修饰名词时用increasing/growing，修饰形容词，副词用increasingly.)
Eg. sth has gained growing popularity.
Sth is increasingly popular with the advancement of sth.
12. little if anything, 或 little or nothing 替换 hardly
13. beneficial, rewarding 替换 helpful,
14. shopper,client,consumer,purchaser, 替换 customer
15. exceedingly,extremely, intensely 替换 very
16. hardly necessary, hardly inevitable … 替换 unnecessary, avoidable
17. sth appeals to sb, sth exerts a tremendous fascination on sb 替换 sb take interest in / sb. be interested in
18. capture one’s attention 替换 attract one’s attention.
19. facet,demension,sphere 代 aspect
20. be indicative of, be suggestive of, be fearful of 代 indicate, suggest, fear
21. give rise to, lead to, result in, trigger 替换 cause.
22. There are several reasons behind sth 替换 … reasons for sth
23. desire 替换 want.
24. pour attention into 替换 pay attention to
25. bear in mind that 替换 remember
26. enjoy, possess 替换 have (注意process是过程的意思)
27. interaction 替换 communication
28. frown on sth 替换 be against, disagree with sth
29. to name only a few, as an example 替换 for example, for instance
30. next to / virtually impossible, 替换nearly / almost impossible